I work hard to stay in touch with family throughout the year. With most of our close family members in Mexico (mine) and Bolivia or Argentina (my husband), it’s not an easy feat, but I know it’s especially meaningful during the holiday season, my favorite time of the year! I may be in a different time zone, but on Christmas Eve, I always call my family to wish them a “Feliz Navidad” at midnight their time, and then a “Feliz Año Nuevo” at the same time on New Year’s Eve. Hearing all the laughter and music in the background makes me a little nostalgic, as I yearn for Christmases past!
Join us next Tuesday, November 15th, for a heartwarming chat about staying in touch with loved ones who live overseas and the importance of this connection during the upcoming holiday season. The prizes are awesome! There’s even a piñata!
Close Even if Far Away Twitter Party
TIME: 7:00 – 8:30 p.m. ET/ 6:00 -7:30 CT
WHERE: On Twitter with the Hashtag #CricketContigo
- First prize: Samsung Vitality (or similar phone per market) with a 3-month activation (Muve Music and International calling ) – approximately a $444 value.
- Second prize: Samsung Vitality (or similar phone per market) plus Jawbone headset – approximately a $419 value.
- Third prize: $100 gift card and a piñata filled with Cricket swag and candy – approximately $135 value.
- Fourth prize: Piñata filled with Cricket swag and candy – approximately a $35 value.
- There is also an additional prize for TwtVite users: One $75 gift card, piñata filled with Cricket swag and candy – approximately $110 value. RSVP here – https://twtvite.com/cricketcontigo
SPONSOR: Learn more about Cricket before the party! 😉
Disclosure: I’m being compensated for co-hosting the Twitter party as part of a Latina Bloggers Connect campaign.