I’m constantly looking for fun, new products to include in my daughters’ lunches, and Del Monte always comes through! We have their fruit cups in our pantry, but were recently given the opportunity to try Del Monte Fruit Burst Squeezers, and my kids loved them!
About Fruit Burst™ Squeezers:
Made in the U.S.A., Del Monte Fruit Burst™ Squeezers contain 1 ½ servings of fruit or fruit and veggies, are an excellent source of vitamins A and C, and contain NO artificial flavors or high fructose corn syrup. There are two varieties – Fruit + Veggie and Simply Fruit – and several different flavors:
Fruit + Veggie:
– Apple Cinnamon
– Mixed Berry
The consistency of these snacks is a lot like applesauce, and they come in a convenient pouch which makes it easy to eat on the go. No spoon needed! I’d say the flavors are definitely unique. The Peach-Mango, for example, has a combination of peach, carrot, mango and pear purees, and pumpkin, pear and carrot juices in its list of ingredients. My kids especially liked this one.
For more information, please visit DelMonte.com, and follow the brand on:
- Pinterest – https://bit.ly/NWxj4a
- Facebook – https://on.fb.me/NCGYXN
- Twitter – https://bit.ly/147IvBV
Leave a comment below and follow the instructions in the widget to be entered to win a Del Monte gift pack, which will include:
- Two boxes of Fruit Burst Squeezers™ (one Fruit + Veggies 4-pack and one Simply Fruit 4-pack)
- One Del Monte soft-sided lunchbox
- One orange-shaped eco-friendly shopping tote
- One strawberry-shaped eco-friendly shopping tote
- One Del Monte magnetic frame
The Del Monte products, information and gift packs have been provided by Del Monte.