Did you watch the MTV Movie Awards on Sunday? I haven’t gotten around to it, but heard it was a good show! One of the items given away there this weekend, at the celebrity gift suite, was this adorable plush elephant:
Isn’t he cute? His name is Norman PhartEphant, and he’s just a little bit gassy. When you squeeze his tail – you guessed it – he farts. But he’s a gentleman and says “Excuse me!” 😉
My daughters have fallen head over heels for Norman! He’s super soft, and at 10 inches in length, the perfect size to be hugged by little hands. I expected it to be annoying, but I found his farting to be quite cute actually. I love the fact that he’s so polite about it. My girls Some kids could learn from him…
Children will obviously love Norman, but he’d also make a great gift for your difficult to surprise spouse, co-worker, or friend.
To enter to win a PhartEphant of your very own, please visit https://phartephant.com, read Norman’s story, and leave a comment on this post telling me what your favorite Mom & Pop toy store is. Mine is Kinderhaus Toys in Arlington, Virginia. It’s a magical place!
For extra entries:
- Blog about this giveaway, linking back to this post and to https://phartephant.com.
- Subscribe to my feed (or let me know if you already do).
- Follow me on Twitter (@OhMariana) and tweet about this giveaway: Win an adorable plush elephant that FARTS from @ohMariana! So cute!
- Become a fan of Norman PhartEphant on Facebook. Leave me your name and I’ll check.
- Grab my button and link to me in your sidebar or blog roll.
Please leave a separate comment for each entry and leave a valid email address or blog URL in your comment. US entries only. This contest ends at 11:59 pm EST on June 16th, 2009. Winner will be chosen at random, and has 3 days to claim their prize.