- What Type Are You? After entering your name and password (hint, it’s: character) turn your speakers up. You’ll get a laugh out of this, and maybe learn something about yourself.
Handy Manny School for Tools
There’s a new group of tools in town as Playhouse Disney premieres a short-form series, “Handy Manny School for Tools,” Monday, January 25th, at 8:25 a.m. ET/PT on Disney Channel. The three-minute shorts feature Manny and his trusty tools alongside a set of 11 new tools: Beamer the laser level, Zip the power socket wrench, Pinzas the needle nose pliers, Sneeze the shop vac, Tick and Totts the socket wrenches, Roland the tool chest, Spinner the power drill, and a family of crescent wrenches – dad Lefty, mom Lily and son Junior.
- Breathe Right nasal strips sample (my husband swears by these!)
- Post-It Durable Tabs sample
- I’ve got a ‘15% off your entire purchase’ code for OldNavy.com that I won’t be using – MPRW3D3QBP31. Please leave a comment below if you grab it!
- Snapfish free shipping on orders over $20! Use code: MYVAL20. Expires 2/6/10
- DaBib – an incredibly useful bib I review last year – has just earned its 2nd US Patent, which means that all of their product packaging needs to change! DaBib has been an incredible hit with parents, and they want to celebrate by giving customers a special savings on all of current bib styles, and move out old packaging in the process. For a limited time, all DaBib styles are available for purchase for $9.99 each. Special pricing is only available at www.dabib.com through February 28, 2010, or while supplies last.
- Celebrate the Spirit of Volunteering Sweepstakes – As you may know, I’m going to Walt Disney World next month. Want a chance to join me? If you are the Grand Prize winner of Radio Disney’s “Celebrate the Spirit of Volunteering” Sweepstakes, you could win a trip for four to Orlando, FL to attend a star-studded event at the Walt Disney World Resort! To enter, you’ll have to listen to Radio Disney for The Code Word of the Day and then go enter it on the website. Easy peasy. Contest ends January 28, 2010.
- Determine Farm Boy’s Fate – Ever wondered what happened to the hard-working farm boy from the Rosetta Stone ad campaign who knew he would have just one chance to impress that amazing Italian supermodel? Millions of people have been touched by this famous advertisement and some have even written songs about their love affair, always pondering the next steps in these lovebirds’ lives. Rosetta Stone Inc., a leading provider of technology-based language-learning solutions, is holding a contest seeking entries from language-loving fans to use their imaginations to tell the next chapter of the Farm Boy and Italian supermodel’s love story. Maybe he married the Italian supermodel. Or opened a gelato stand in Venice. Perhaps the boy got homesick and brought his love of language back to the farm. It’s all up to you and your imagination. Create your version of the farm boy’s fate and get your friends, family and even perfect strangers to vote on it, securing his future as a husband, astronaut or anything else you come up with. Five lucky winners will be chosen out of the top 10 ranked stories and will win a full year subscription to Rosetta Stone® TOTALe™, the Company’s most innovative and comprehensive online language-learning solution. Submit your photo, written, or video story by 5pm EST on January 29, 2010.
- Mom’s Best Naturals Pantry Makeover Contest – We’re all guilty of it, stocking the cupboards with easy-to-make, convenient food that isn’t always the healthiest. Adding to the grocery shopping dilemma, it is often hard to please a family with different tastes, especially if you have a picky eater in your midst. The good news is you can start your new year fresh with a healthier, stocked pantry courtesy of Mom’s Best Naturals cereal. Mom’s Best Naturals is teaming up with registered dietitian and nutrition author, Elizabeth Ward, to help give your pantry a makeover and share some smart shopping tips! To enter, submit a two minute video of your pantry and why you deserve a makeover between now and February 28, 2010. The grand prize winner will receive a $1,000 gift certificate to their local grocery store and a year supply of Mom’s Best Naturals cereal. In addition, the grand prize winner will receive a visit from Elizabeth Ward for a pantry makeover and a shopping excursion! Two runners-up will receive a variety of Mom’s Best Naturals cereal and $200 worth of groceries to start their own pantry makeover.
I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
Thanks for the linky! 🙂
.-= Becca´s last blog ..What Kind of Fabric Are You? =-.
Thanks for the linky!
John C. says
Thanks, I’m going to get those free nasal strip samples! 🙂
.-= John C.´s last blog ..Avatar Movie Budget Cost vs. Gross Record =-.